FTX DR8 1/8 DESERT RACER 6S READY-TO-RUN – BLUE
Get ready to enter the speed arena with the DR8 Desert Racer from FTX! Big, brutal and fast the DR8 is sure to capture the attention of electric powered brushless fans looking for a fast performer with the added bonus of some scalerealism.
Featuring the leading 6S compatible Hobbywing speed control and 4274 2000kv brushless motor, the true test will be finding enough space to unleash the DR8 to its full potential of up to 100kph!
At these speeds asolid base is required and the DR8 features heavy-duty materials and a proven design, with 3mm heavy-duty aluminum front and rear braced main chassis, 5mm thick front and rear aluminium shock towers and reinforced moulded suspension components all standard to help soak up any high speed tumbles.
The 4wd drivetrain features sealed oil filled metal-geared differentials coupled with spiral toothed output gear and pinion and is finished off with a hardened steelspur gear for a near bulletproof transmission.
Fully adjustable pivot ball suspension, front and rear anti-roll bars and big bore adjustable oil filled shock absorbers all contribute to provide race like handling and adjustability for different terrains.
The DR8 is topped off with a classic, desert buggy inspired moulded tubular roll cage frame with printed lexan panels and spare wheel. A detailed interior driver cockpit, painted fire extinguishers are all rounded off with super bright front and rear LED light bars.
All that you have to do is decide if you want 4S or 6S power. Just make sure you can handle it!
Please Note: A 50C rated battery or higher is required for optimal results when running on 6S.
- 2.4ghz Radio system
- Waterproof 15kg metal geared servo
- Hobbywing 150Amp brushless ESC w/XT90
- 2000kv 4-pole brushless motor
- Scale moulded tubular roll cage, spare tyre & interior
- Super bright front & rear LED light bars
- Pivot ball suspension
- Heavy-duty Front CVD driveshafts
- Big bore aluminium-threaded oilfilled shock absorbers
- Front and rear anti-roll bars
- 3mm aluminium chassis with side guards
- 3-differential shaft drive transmission
- Heavy-duty steel gears
- Spiral-tooth diff gears
- Ball bearings
- Block tread tyres mounted on scale wheels
- Requires 4S or 6S battery (XT90) & charger
Width: 340 mm