The Gens Ace Imars III multi chemistry charger is ideal for those looking for a compact and versatile charging solution. The latest charger release from Gens Ace see’s a sleek design with an easy to use menu system that will have you charged and ready to race, fly or set sail in no time at all. The backlit screen make’s viewing menus, set up screens and charge information easy regardless of lighting conditions. Being a multi chemistry charger is has the flexibility of charging up to 18 NiMH cells or 6S Lithium batteries (including LiPo/LiFe/LiHV) which means whatever power source your hobby needs required Gens Ace has you covered. Everything you need to get charging is in the box, alongside the charger itself you get the mains power lead along with the Balance adapter board, XT60-T plug adapter,XT60-EC3 adapter and XT60-EC5 adapter.
- Single Channel AC Balance Charger
- Small & Lightweight Portable Design
- Capable of 5 amp charge rates, worldwide 100V-240V voltage versatility, with 100 Watts of power
- Charges up to 18 NiMH cells or 6S Lithium batteries (including LiPo/LiFe/LiHV)
- Maximum charging voltage: 26.4V
- Maximum charging power: 100W
- Discharge current: 0.1~1.5A
- Cell Balancing: 2~6s
- USB output: 5V/2.4A
- Dimensions: 146x87x40 mm
- Product Net Weight: 0.4kg
- Display type: Backlight 2×16 LCD
- Supported battery chemistries: LiPo/LiFe/LiHv (1-6S)?NiMH charge (3-18S)?NiMH discharge (1-10S)
- Accessories included: AC Input Cable / Balance adapter board / XT60-T plug adapter / XT60-EC3 adapter/XT60-EC5 adapter
Instruction Connect the charger to the power supply. The IMARS III LOGO will display for about 2 seconds before entering Charger mode. The top-level menu is divided into 3 functions. By pressing +/- buttons, the user may select between charge mode, battery check mode, and system setting mode.